How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
August's Needed Items
- “Kid Friendly Foods”- Spagettios, Raviolis, Soups, Pop Tarts, Goldfish/Teddy Graham Crackers, Pudding/Jello and Fruit Cups, Granola Bars, etc…
- Cereal- Hot or Cold/Bagged or Boxed…all varieties
- Canned fruits- Mandarin Oranges, Peaches, Fruit Cocktail, etc.
- Women’s Deodorant
- Disposable Razors
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Back Packs and String Back Packs (for Boys and Girls)
- Spiral Notebooks (70 ct Wide or College Rule)
- Plastic Folders (2 pocket w/brads)
- Plastic Pencil Boxes
- Zippered Pencil Bags
- Red, Blue or Black Ink Pens
- Washable Markers (10 count)
- Colored Pencils (12 count)
- Pencil Sharpeners (hand-held)
- #2 Pencils
- Mechanical Pencils
- Note Book Paper (150 count Wide or College Ruled)
- 3 Ring Binders ( 1”or 1-1/2”)
- 24 count Crayons
- 4oz Bottles Glue
- Glue Sticks (Regular Sz)
- Pink Bevel Erasers
- 5 Tab Dividers
- Black Expo Markers