How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
November's Needed Items
- Cereal: bagged/boxed hot or cold varieties
- Easy Prep Foods: Mac and Cheese, Hamburger and Tuna Helpers, Soup, Ramen Noodles, etc.
- Kid Friendly Foods/Snacks: Crackers (Gold-Fish, Teddy Grahams, PB Crackers, Cheese n Crackers) Pop Tarts, Granola bars, pudding cups, fruit cups, jello cups, raviolis, spagettios, fruit snacks, etc…
- Women’s Feminine Hygiene Items: Pads, Tampons
- Diapers sizes : 4, 5, 6 only
- Pull-ups: sizes 2T-3T, 3T-4T, and 4-T-5T
- Baby Shampoo, Baby/Children’s Body Wash (no bar soaps)
- Adult Body Wash (no bar soaps)
- Women’s deodorant (non-aerosol)
- With colder months approaching we are also in need of NEW coats for Children and Adult Ladies.