How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
February's Needed Items
- Canned Meats: (Chicken, Tuna, Salmon, Vienna Sausages, Spam etc.)
- Cereal: cold/hot- boxed or bagged
- Sugar (5-10lb bags)
- Ketchup, Mayo, or Mustard
- Women’s Feminine Hygiene Items: (Pads-Tampons)
- Diapers: (Sizes 4,5, and 6 Only)
- Pull-ups: (sizes 3T, 4T and 5T)