How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
July's Needed Items
- Individual Juice Boxes/Pouches
- Breakfast items: Oatmeal Packets (any flavor), Pop Tarts, Granola Bars, Cereal Bars, Cereals: ( any variety- bagged or boxed- hot or cold)
- Salad Dressings: any flavor, Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Miracle Whip
- Hair Brushes, Combs, Q-Tips
- Women’s new underwear sizes 5,6,7,8,9,and 10
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray (Children and Adult)