How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
August's Needed Items
- Kool Aid/Lemonade (Large Containers)
- Cereal (Hot or Cold- bagged or boxed varieties)
- Kid- Friendly Snacks: Gold Fish or Teddy Grahams, Granola Bars, Pudding or Jello Cups
- Spiral Notebooks (College or Wide Rule)
- Folders- Plastic (2 Pocket w/brads or without)
- Mechanical Pencils
- No. 2 Pencils
- Ink Pens (Red, Blue and Black)
- Back Packs for school aged children (Boy and Girl)
- String Back Packs (Boy and Girl)