Get Help Now
How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and comprehensive support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
WE CAN HELP
June's Needed Items
- Breakfast Foods: Pancake Mix, Syrup, Pop Tarts, Cereal (hot or cold- bagged or boxed)
- Juice: gallon or liter size or pouches or boxes- Apple, Fruit Punch, Orange Juice, Grape, Cranberry etc.
- ‘Kid-friendly’ Foods and Snacks: (spagettios, mac n cheese, ramen noodles, pudding/jello cups, crackers, granola bars, fruit snacks-etc.)
- Children’s Paste and Children’s Tooth Brushes
- Sunscreen and Insect Repellent: for children and adults
- Linens: All-White Full Size Sheets, All-White Bath Towel, Hand Towels and Wash Clothes only)