How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Empowering victims to become survivors, and working to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
October's Needed Items
- Soup: (Large Cans-preferably) Tomato, Chicken Noodle, Cream or Mushroom, Cream of Chicken
- Mayo, Miracle Whip, Pickle Relish, Ketchup, Mustard, Ranch Dressing
- Kid Friendly Foods: Breakfast bars, Granola Bars, Pudding and Jello Cups, Goldfish/Teddy Graham/ Animal Crackers, Fruit snacks, etc.
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Women’s Feminine Hygiene items: (Liners, Pads and Tampons)
- Diapers: Sizes 4,5,and 6 Pull ups: Sizes 3T/4T and 4T/5T