How Can Noah Project Help You?
Mission: Advocating for victims and working to end family violence. Noah Project is a center of care for victims of family violence, and sexual assault, serving ten counties in West Central Texas. We offer shelter and outreach support services to women, children, men, and unaccompanied youth who are victims of family violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and both stranger and non stranger sexual assault.
- Our services are confidential
- Our services are free
- No appointment necessary for immediate face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy and accompaniment services. Call the crisis hotline 325-676-7107 or 800-444-3551 for more information.
WE CAN HELP
February's Needed Items
- Ketchup, Pickle Relish, Mustard, Miracle Whip, Mayo, Salad Dressings: IE: Ranch, Thousand Island, Italian, Etc.
- Breakfast items: Oatmeal Packets (any flavor), Pop Tarts, Granola Bars, Cereal Bars, Cereals: ( any variety- bagged or boxed- hot or cold)
- Canned Soup/Vegetables: Chicken Noodle, Tomato, Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, Corn, Peas, Mixed Vegetables, (Larger Cans-preferred)
- Diapers: Sizes 4, 5, and 6, Baby Wipes: Unscented
- Women’s Feminine Hygiene Items: Panty Liners, Pads and Tampons
- Shampoo/Conditioner and Liquid Body Wash (No Bar Soaps-Please)