Sexual Assault Services
I NEED HELPNoah Project offers all services free of charge to victims of all ages in all stages of their experience or recovery:
- Face-to-face crisis intervention and advocacy services. No appointment necessary.
- Appointments with advocates
- Crisis hotline 24 hours at (325) 676-7107 or 800-444-3551
- Accompaniment to medical examinations, law enforcement offices, prosecutors’ offices and courts
- Safety planning
- Residential safe shelter
- Legal services
- Individual and group therapy
You don’t have to go through this alone. We are here. We can help.
I WAS JUST ASSAULTED
- GET TO A SAFE PLACE
- Call Noah Project at (325) 676-7107 or visit our facility at 5802 Texas Ave in Abilene.
- DO NOT shower, brush your teeth, put on make-up, eat, drink or change your clothes until advised to do so to ensure evidence collection.
- Seek medical attention at an emergency room, or call 911.
- Have a sexual assault examination by a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner performed even if you are unsure about filing a police report.
- You DO NOT have to make a police report to receive services from Noah Project or an exam from a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
I WAS ASSAULTED A WHILE AGOYou have experienced a traumatic experience. No matter how long ago it was, you may experience physical, emotional, and psychological efforts for a long time to come, such as:
- Shock or denial about the assault
- Muscle tension
- Changes in sleeping or eating
- Nausea or vomiting
- Feelings of fear, shame, or guilt
- Anger irritability or anxiety
- Nightmares or flashbacks
- A sense of worthlessness, helplessness, or loss of control
- Withdrawal from others or loss of interest in usual activities
- Loss of interest in sex
No matter when your assault happened, Noah Project can help in the recovery process.
I WANT MORE INFORMATIONThese national organizations offer additional resources and information on dating violence:
CALL (325) 676-7107 FOR HELP